On Tuesday 21st January, 2D-Health held their Research Ethics Workshop at the National Graphene Institute in Manchester. We created a bespoke event in order to inform and improve the knowledge of research ethics for our researchers. The event was well attended by staff and students from the Universities of Manchester and Liverpool.
We were delighted to have these excellent speakers present at our inaugural event:
- Prof. Bernadette Bensuade-Vincent (University of Paris): Embedding Ethics & Society in Research Practice
- Mrs Genevieve Pridham (University of Manchester): Principles of Research Ethics
- Dr Irene Barinaga-Rementeria Ramirez (University of Manchester): Dual-use Research & Export Controls
- Mr Paolo Corsico (University of Manchester): A Brief Introduction to Bioethics
- Dr Iain Brassington (University of Manchester): Ethics of Animal Research
- Dr Michael Kipping (Innovate UK): Ethics & Regulatory Pathways